Red Ribbon Club organized a one day seminar in the topic”LIFE SKILL TRAINING” &”INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH RESOURSE PERSON” at our college on 26-02-2010.
One day “Seminar on life skill Training Program” was conducted at our college Red Ribbon Club on 07-10-2009
- The RRC unit is functioning effectively in the campus since the year 2006.
- It has 100 volunteers from all the branches.
- The objective of RED RIBBON CLUB is to donate blood.
- Students of RRC-NCE have donated blood to various hospitals.
- One day Blood Donation camp was conducted at Maruthakulam village on March 2008.
- One day Blood Donation camp was conducted at Maruthakulam village on March 2009.
- AIDS awareness programs are also organized on World Aids day.
- Life skill training programs and Interactive session with HIV/AIDS Persons are also organized.
Principal Dr.M.Mohamed Sitheeq, with winners of Hello FM-Kallori -Salai Program on 13-09-2011.
World Aids Day program organized by the Red Ribbon Club (RRC) of NCE.
Seven Day NSS Special Camp Inaugurated by Principal Dr.M.Mohamed Sitheeq on 18-02-2011.