1. Silence must be observed in the Library.
2. Personal belongings are not allowed inside the Library.
3. Every staff / student of the college is eligible for membership of the Library,
4. The Library can be utilized by the students and staff from 9 A.M. to 7 P.M. on working days.
5. All students should sign the entry register of the Library, before entering.
6. Books borrowing limit: Faculty – 5, Non Teaching staff – 2, Student – 3.
7. Principal is empowered to increase additional issue of books to whomever he feels necessary.
8. Borrower’s tickets are not transferable.
9. Books are to be handled very carefully. If a book is lost by the student, he/she shall replace the book (same title, author and edition) or shall pay double the cost of the book as fine.
10. Members before leaving the issue counter must satisfy themselves as to whether the books which they intend to borrow are in good condition and any damage should be immediately. Reported to the Librarian or library staff, failing which the member to whom the book was issued will be held responsible.
11. Members are not permitted to underline, write in, folding / tearing of pages or defaced books in any way whatsoever.
12. The borrowed book should be returned on or before due date, If not, overdue charge of Rs.2. per day for students will be collected.
13. If the due date falls on holidays, return can be done on the following working day without fine.
14. Misbehavior in the library will lead to cancellation of membership and serious disciplinary action.
15. A member who has lost borrower’s token shall make a written report to the librarian, then original or duplicate library token will be issued on payment of Rs. 50/-
16. The members will be responsible for any loss or non return of books issued against their original or duplicate borrower’s ticket.
17. All final year students should return their library token and library book based on library circular and obtain “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” from the library for getting Hall ticket.
18. Similarly the staff members who intend to leave the college should settle all the dues and obtain “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” from the library.