Engineering is a basically a combination of both theory and practical. Keeping this in view and thinking about the course will help you to make decision about your choice.
- To be eligible for the bachelor’s degree course, one must clear the 12th std. board exam successfully in the science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Admission will also take in account marks scored in 12th Std. exam, particularly in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Diploma holders can also get direct admission into second year of engineering in the same stream in which they have completed their diploma.
- For a master’s level course, one must complete the bachelor’s degree program successfully.
- Further Studies after graduating, students can go in for postgraduate studies in India or abroad that will culminate in a master’s degree.
- Further studies up to Ph.D level is also an option.