The Youth Red Cross Society (YRC) is the most important constituent of its parent organization Indian Red Cross Society.
The main objectives of the YRC movement is based on the principles of protection of health and life, service to the sick and suffering, promotion of national and international friendship to develop the mental and moral capacities of youth.
Objectives of Youth Red Cross:
- To inculcate in the Youth of our country
- Awareness on the care of their own health and that of others
- Understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern, to fulfill the same
- To enable the growth and development of a spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in the minds of youth
- To foster better friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
YRC wing of NCE organizes blood donation camps and health camps periodically.